Because there’s always room for more gorgeous organic beauty bottles sitting on your vanity, I’ve updated this list to include a few more product lines that are a must for any beautiful bathroom shelf. Oh, and they do lovely things to your skin too!
Beauty products are supposed to make you look great, right? Well, these will give your bathroom shelf a makeover too.
Pretty products are one way to boost your bathroom’s curb appeal. These are my best in beauty for product packaging. Oh, I also love the stuff that comes in them too.
1. Kjaer Weis The sleekness of every single thing from this line is mesmerizing. High performance, healthy, and refillable too.
2. Vapour Organic Beauty Can’t stand the cool factor when I whip out the Lip Conditioner. All of the makeup items in this line offer unbelievable color and feel.
3. Kahina Giving Beauty Mmm, the perfect go-with-everything print on these beautiful bottles. Gentle, nourishing formulas are a dream.
4. SW Basics Straight forward labeling that looks so good. Have the Cream on my counter at all times.
5. Yuli Seriously, has a product line ever looked better? This brand takes high quality formulas and minimalist packaging to a new level of loveliness.
6. Fig + Yarrow The ultimate in straight-forward, small batch style beauty. A no nonsense line that is a pleasure to use. Added bonus … available at Target too!
7. Kypris Beauty A facial oil lovers dream come true, this brand offers up highly curated combinations of powerful oils that make skin look fabulous. The exotic looking bottles don’t look too bad sitting on your vanity either.
8. La Bella Figura Positano Perfume As if you’re traveling Europe, circa 1977, and pulled this out of your fringe bag. Exotically scented, easy to use, and all natural.
9. May Lindstrom Skin So, chic. This line gives that high end look and feel with results to match. A ritual for skin that has massive label appeal.
10. In Fiore Super stylish packaging makes you want to try this brand. Amazing results keep you coming back for more. I can’t get enough of the Fleur Vibrante Healing Floral Essence/Face Balm Concentré.
Top image via Beauteabar.com on Instagram @beauteabar
The whole affiliate disclaimer thing: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I make a percentage of purchases from them. It’s one of the ways I support my business. The two things you need to know about that … I only recommend products I 100% believe in and only support shops I care about.