Your message isn’t just words. It’s your promise.
Maybe you have an online presence. Maybe you are just getting started. Either way, you need powerful content.
Wondering if you need to hire a creative copywriter? Chances are, if you are here you probably need a bit of help in the word department.
These days, copywriting in the natural beauty world involves more than simply copy and pasting manufacturer product descriptions. FTC compliance, SEO writing, original content, and sharing full ingredient listings are all super important.
For a look at how getting these things wrong can negatively impact your business, check out my articles on writing for FTC compliance, how Goop got themselves in a jam over poor copywriting, and how fresh product descriptions can grow your biz.
A site full of gorgeous product photos and links to purchase are essential. But natural beauty shoppers want to learn before they buy. Detailed product descriptions and full ingredient listings are a must. Shoppers also like to know your ingredient commitment, how you source your ingredients, how you choose the brands you work with, and a bit about YOU.
So, tell them. Let me help you craft words that sound like you, that connect with your customers, and convey your brand spirit.
Items I can help with…
✓Fresh product descriptions
✓Custom web pages
✓Tasteful SEO writing
✓Writing for FTC compliance
✓Writing new copy for your site
✓Writing email copy
✓Boosting web page word count
✓Anything else we can dream up that includes words and your online business
- You are an online shop or brand owner
- You need help writing copy
- You require knowledge on FTC regulations, writing for SEO, and an understanding of natural/organic beauty
- Your product descriptions are copy/paste style
- You need to free up some time
- You would love a deeper connection with your customers and to grow your customer base
- You need help with tech
- You need a photographer or graphics designer
- You need a website designer
BRANDS I’VE WORKED WITH